Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Kahoot-owned-by-me.

  Welcome, 

to my Another Blog,


My kahoot questions

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog. I will feel so glad if you also visit and read my other blogs like that one. Well.Today i will share with you guys about the (Kahoot questions )Come on, 

Let’s start,

                                                            1st question.




                                                              2nd question


                                                                    3rd question



                                                                     4th question


                                                                              5th question



                           6th question

 

Our wananga/home room teacher told us to make crossword/kahoot questions.Up to some 

words. I chose to make kahoot questions and here is the link. 


    If any one like to see my kahoot questions and wanna play they can. 

   I will like if you do that. just copy the link and searched.

How does it help in my work

   When i was making that one it make my brain more good  because  i make the kahoot first time. 

 

why and how it's helpful for others


Who guys don't know what they have to make about and what they have to blog and how that blog will help them. 


If you like my blog. Please like the blog and left a comment.

I hope next time i will do better that 

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment