Thursday, December 2, 2021

My Business kete 2021

 

Welcome, 

to my Another Blog,

 

My Business kete 2021 

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my blog. I will feel so glad if you also visit and read my other blogs like that one. Well.Today i will share with you guys about the (My Business kete 2021 )Come on, 

Let’s start,


Business.We all know what's a business is. Some people has awesome business skills and some don't.This kete is about how to be a perfect business man in your life if you want.On this kete we had teaching us how a professional business run.The teacher's will organise all the staff you need for your business but first you have to let them know what's your business is about and how it going to work.


Here's the thing you need to have for your business:

  1. A idea about you business.(What's your business is about)
  2. A plan for your business.(How you gonna runnn your business.)
  3. A name for your business.
  4. Designs and a market list for your business.
  5. Respect.

I choice to do (Earrings,key-chains and bracelets.) My company's name was (A-C Designers).I have to do all 5 things at the top for my business.I really like this kete.It's not the good or better but the best kete ever.You have to make your product and have to sell them.You will get money for that but,not real money.I mean it's like you raising money for school.If you want to buy staff from other you have to go to the school's temporary bank and give them real money and they will give you tokens with how you can buy things from other.Last time, i raised $10 dollar. It's a crazy fun kete.


What was your business this year?Write in comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment