Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Logo Art

Hello Everyone. Welcome to my another blog. I hope you are well. Today my blog is about my favourite 

logo what we did in Art class. So,let's start.....



That one is the best logo for me.No logo is best for me. I love that logo a Lot .

Islam Symbol, Symbols Of Islam, Religious Symbol, Religion, Star And  Crescent, Belief, Monotheism, Muslim transparent background PNG clipart |  HiClipart

It’s a nz maori logo i like that because it’s felt me about maori people.

31 30 Stunning Maori logo designs NZ ideas | maori art, maori, logo design

That one is my other favorite logo. It’s my old school’s logo.

Westburn School

It’s remember me how much i love new zealand.

Design Assembly: NZ Design Icons | The Big Idea

That one is my third favorite logo.Coz, i like soccer and my favorite soccer player is Neymar JR and he play for paris saint germain.

logo Paris SaintGermains soccer team displayed Parc Editorial Stock Photo -  Stock Image | Shutterstock

I love hornby high school. It’s my second favorite logo.




I hope you like my blog.If you does leave a comment and next time i will try to do more better.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment