Monday, September 20, 2021

Drama blog(Tableau)

 

 Hello my viewers! Welcome to my blog again! today I'm gonna share with you guys about (Tableau/freeze frame)So, let's start....


Tableau/freeze frame...


Does anyone know what is a Tableau.Tableau is a group of models or motionless figures representing a scene from a story or from history; a tableau Vivian. People use tableau for different things but i’m talking about drama tableau. A drama tableau is actually a freeze moment from a part of story ‘ “might can be from a book or a scene of movie” not just that that think has different names too.Some called A Christmas Carol review – Victoriana with a message for modern Australia |  Theatre | The Guardianfreezing frame.



                                               

It’s one of the example of tableau/freeze frame.It’s about Christmas.



I hope you like my blog! if you do give a like and a comment.I will try to do more better net time.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment