Monday, September 20, 2021

My Shark work

 Hello my viewers! Welcome to my blog again! today I'm gonna share with you guys about (Sharks)So, let's start....

Around the world, you can find different kinds of shark. Two different kinds of sharks are (Bull                                                               shark and white shark).
                            
                     Here are some information about (bull and white sharks),

                   Bull Shark vs. Great White Shark

There are different kinds of shark living in the world. Some species of shark prefer to live alone while others lives in a groups called school , shoal or shiver.

The USA and Australia are the most sharks infested countries in the world. Since the year 1580, a total of 642 shark attacks killed more than 155 people in Australia. In the United States, 1,441 attacks have already caused over 35 deaths. Florida and California have been suffering more than any other US state

You know shark has the best powerful sense like human. There strongest sense is smell.They can smell a drop of blood from 500 meter away.

                                           

 

Here is my work i have done in paper

 


 Thanks for reading my blog.I hope you like the blog. I will try my best to do more well next time.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment