Friday, August 6, 2021

The best nz olympic

 Hello guys, welcome to my blog.Today i'm gonna say about Nz olympic and olympic players. 

So let's start...... 

New Zealand first sent an independent team to the Olympics in 1920. Prior to this, at the 1908 and 1912 Summer Olympics, New Zealand and Australian athletes competed together in a combined Australasia team. New Zealand has also participated in most Winter Olympic Games since 1952, missing only the 1956 and 1964 Games.


Do you know the guy,

Ted Morgan,

Ted Morgan was a boxer and a plumber, and was the first New Zealander to win an Olympic gold medal.You can say he was the first New Zealander to win an Olympic medal.

Do you know the guy,

Lisa Carrington

She is one of the best olympic player for now.She got 3-4 gold medal.



I hope you like my blog.please give a like to my blog and follow me with your email-




No comments:

Post a Comment