Tuesday, August 24, 2021

My Literacy work (Ancient olympic)

 "Hello friend"

Welcome to my blog! today i'm gonna say about my literacy work (Ancient olympic)

Here is my work.....


Here are the questions..... 



And here are the answers are.....

1. 776 Bc.

2. How long the greek hero hercules could run on a single breath.

3. The first ancient olympic took place in olympia , baron pier re de coubertin was inspired by the ancient games , Ancient greece was taken over by roman empire , the first modern olympic games were held in Athens.

4. He didn't like that festival for Zeus.

5. "WHY DID ANCIENT OLYMPIC GAMES END"

6. For me "International" is the best word.

7. By that story, i have learnt about many interesting and important   information as like, the first olympic held in olympia around 2700 years ago and  the modern olympic   held in athens also more. the roman empire  didn't like that festival for Zeus. So,   he changed the ancient olympic and make modern olympic.The girls can't participate on ancient olympic they had there own olympic.

8. Yes, because for this decision now from every country and every type of people can play the modern olympic but, before only free people can join the olympic and on old olympic there was dangerous type of rules what i really don't like. In one word the modern olympic is best for me.


I hope you enjoy my this blog. If i can do any twist or something, i have to fix in my blog you think" please give a comment.
thanks.....





1 comment:

  1. Well done Faysal. Some really great ideas in your answers. Why did you choose the word 'international'? Maybe next time you could go into a little more detail in explaining .

    ReplyDelete